CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12th

So we are actually not leaving until the 12th.  However, I am a mess.  Having some minor panic attacks the last few days.  I knew I would.

I think we have everything we need for the trip.  You would think we were traveling to a different planet the way I feel like I have to bring stuff. 

Food for Abri in case we end up somewhere that she cannot safely eat the food due to her allergies.  Sanitizer.  Hats and gloves and coats.  Toys.  Money.  Papers.  Clothes.  Medicine.  Oh the medicine.  I have a large stash of whatever I think we might need.  Lots of Excedrin included.

We are still packing fairly light, so if we show up at home with dirty clothes, that is why.  It is not likely that I will ever pay for laundry service.  I plan to wash a few items myself the old fashioned way.

Almost ready to go.

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck. We are looking forward to following your journey as we wait for our TA. Enjoy!!
    Kim
    www.brasherchinaadoption.org

    ReplyDelete