CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Operation Christmas Child

I was wondering earlier today how exactly I should go about doing "Crazy Love" again.  The year has been a little busier as we have adjusted to being a family of 6, and I have had to let some things go.  I am finally ready to start again.

Bradyn came home and said that they are starting the Operation Christmas Child gift boxes soon at school.  Yay, my first mission.

I have saved up a TON of items to go in these boxes, but all items are not even.  More of this and less of that.  So, we will need to go shopping.  And then I will donate the $ for shipping as well.

My kids love filling these shoeboxes for children at Christmas.  It is a blessing for us to be able to fill them.

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment