CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Allee takes off for the first time...

Sunday, Allee and I were inside my mom and dad's house.  The others were riding snowmobiles.  They were pretty far away.  I am cooking some pizza and snack food.  Allee wanders outside to the front yard, and then comes back in.  She is munching on crackers and checking out what I am making.  She tells me she's hungry.  I finish getting the oven figured out and starting the pizza.  I notice Allee is not in the house.  No problem, I go to the window to see what she's doing in the yard.  No Allee.  I get my shoes on, go out, and start yelling and looking.  No answer.  I yell and look some more.  No Allee.  I come back in to get my cell phone to take with me so I can call Tim while I am looking.  The phone rings.  It is Tim.  Allee has walked all the way down the driveway, across the street, and down the road to the field where they are riding.

Never once did she ask me where everyone went!

She needs watched WAY more closely now.

No comments:

Post a Comment